Innovation and Entrepreneurship community is a youth-driven community, with the mission to activate the entrepreneurial activity among the youth of Kathmandu University, through raising awareness, organizing events, holding workshops, providing mentor-ship, partnering with leading national entrepreneurship communities and bringing new opportunities that would support entrepreneurship and entrepreneurs in our community.
As we have seen that engineering student generally lacks the managerial and entrepreneur knowledge So, our vision is to create an entrepreneurial mindset among the engineering youth So, that in future they can implement the knowledge domain of engineering and management without much doubt.
What We Do
- We organize networking event with the goal of building a community that unites all the aspects of a entrepreneurship ecosystem.
- We host training and mentoring activities to support, guide and mentor KU’s potential entrepreneurs.
- We create a bridge between engineering student with business student with the motive of ‘learn together’.
- Inter university/college startup workshop
- IT Meet Entrepreneurship competitions
- Community participation in various national label events
- Tech and business do’s and don’ts talk seminars
* We have provisional of addition of any new events as per the need and request from members and partners
Mala Deep Upadhaya